About Me

On 4 January 2010 I pledged to get slimmer, fitter and healthier. My journey has so far being bumpy, so bumpy in fact that I derailed in March, got back on track in June and have now just completed my first 12 week programme of working out and eating healthily. I have so far lost 9 pounds and am steadily working towards my goal to lose the grand total of 21 pounds. However, a strange thing happened during the 12 week programme: I started enjoying working out. I realised that I actually love to sweat and I am pretty good at it! I kick @ss in the gym and I check myself out in the mirror while I work. Oh yes, I am a warrior, waging war against each and every excess pound!

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Day 2 of the Shred

I'm still sniffly and I've now got a cough but I forced myself out from under the duvet and off the sofa and did day 2 of the Shred. I was a bit blase about it yesterday but today was a lot harder! I really felt it when I was doing the arm raises and side lunges and the jump rope really hurt. It's been about 30 minutes since I finished and I'm still a bit shaky. I'm now going straight back under my duvet and getting ready for Come Dine With Me later on. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment