About Me

On 4 January 2010 I pledged to get slimmer, fitter and healthier. My journey has so far being bumpy, so bumpy in fact that I derailed in March, got back on track in June and have now just completed my first 12 week programme of working out and eating healthily. I have so far lost 9 pounds and am steadily working towards my goal to lose the grand total of 21 pounds. However, a strange thing happened during the 12 week programme: I started enjoying working out. I realised that I actually love to sweat and I am pretty good at it! I kick @ss in the gym and I check myself out in the mirror while I work. Oh yes, I am a warrior, waging war against each and every excess pound!

Sunday 5 September 2010

Day 7 of the 30 Day Shred

It's day 7 and I'm still going strong! I am a bit nervous about starting level 2 in 3 days but I know I can do it. This week I have enjoyed just doing a daily 28 minute workout but next week I am going to have to suck it up and incorporate some gym time. I think the week long break from the gym has done me a world of good. I had started getting bored of my same ole, same ole routine so I'm looking forward to trying something new next week. I have signed up for my usual Monday morning spinning class but on Tuesday I will be trying Boxercise for the first time :)

On a different note, I suffered from the single worst stomach ache of my life all night and this morning. My food was very simple yesterday - yogurt with berries, egg on toast, fruit, soup - so I think it was down to the cheeky vodka and slimline tonic I had. I noticed that the barmaid was using different brands of vodka depending on the drink ordered, so I reckon I got given the cheapo vodka.

Weigh in day tomorrow, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment