About Me

On 4 January 2010 I pledged to get slimmer, fitter and healthier. My journey has so far being bumpy, so bumpy in fact that I derailed in March, got back on track in June and have now just completed my first 12 week programme of working out and eating healthily. I have so far lost 9 pounds and am steadily working towards my goal to lose the grand total of 21 pounds. However, a strange thing happened during the 12 week programme: I started enjoying working out. I realised that I actually love to sweat and I am pretty good at it! I kick @ss in the gym and I check myself out in the mirror while I work. Oh yes, I am a warrior, waging war against each and every excess pound!

Tuesday 7 September 2010

I am exhausted

I cycled to and from work today to avoid the drama of the tube strikes. I knew it would be tough but oh my, my legs were absolutely screaming the entire way there and the entire way back. My tires are a bit flat, despite me trying to pump them up twice, add the weight of my handbag and gym bag to the flattish tires and its fair to say that I felt every single bump on my journey and had to work twice as hard to move the bike. As soon as I got home I did the Shred and I know we are supposed to push ourselves but I don't think I will be doing it again after cycling. My knees were killing me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment