About Me

On 4 January 2010 I pledged to get slimmer, fitter and healthier. My journey has so far being bumpy, so bumpy in fact that I derailed in March, got back on track in June and have now just completed my first 12 week programme of working out and eating healthily. I have so far lost 9 pounds and am steadily working towards my goal to lose the grand total of 21 pounds. However, a strange thing happened during the 12 week programme: I started enjoying working out. I realised that I actually love to sweat and I am pretty good at it! I kick @ss in the gym and I check myself out in the mirror while I work. Oh yes, I am a warrior, waging war against each and every excess pound!

Sunday 24 January 2010

Operation Butt Kick

I have decided to join Jag's Operation Butt Kick. The idea is that I take front, side and back photos of myself now and again on March 31st to see what I can achieve by following a healthy diet and fitness regime. My boyfriend kindly took the photos for me and they are sitting patiently, waiting to be revealed to the world wide web in 9 weeks time!

I really wish I had taken photos 3 weeks ago to see the difference that 5 lbs makes :)

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah, so pleased you decided to join in. I look forward to following your progress

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elle,

    I've also Operation Butt Kick! I also have a new blog, please check it out and follow me at http://keepingslimandgettingstylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I am so excited about OBT, it's given me an even bigger push to reach that long term goal and its great so many people have become involved!

    ReplyDelete