About Me

On 4 January 2010 I pledged to get slimmer, fitter and healthier. My journey has so far being bumpy, so bumpy in fact that I derailed in March, got back on track in June and have now just completed my first 12 week programme of working out and eating healthily. I have so far lost 9 pounds and am steadily working towards my goal to lose the grand total of 21 pounds. However, a strange thing happened during the 12 week programme: I started enjoying working out. I realised that I actually love to sweat and I am pretty good at it! I kick @ss in the gym and I check myself out in the mirror while I work. Oh yes, I am a warrior, waging war against each and every excess pound!

Sunday 10 January 2010

Quick Update

Feeling better than earlier today. Had a bath, exfoliated, straightened my hair, put on some slap and packed a clean, fresh gym kit. I'm now going to make a chicken stir-fry (with or without bread - haven't decided yet) and then head off to the boyfriend's house. Might even treat myself to a magazine on the train :)

When I wake up tomorrow, I will have made it through week 1 which is always the hardest, well, in comparison to week 2 anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment