About Me

On 4 January 2010 I pledged to get slimmer, fitter and healthier. My journey has so far being bumpy, so bumpy in fact that I derailed in March, got back on track in June and have now just completed my first 12 week programme of working out and eating healthily. I have so far lost 9 pounds and am steadily working towards my goal to lose the grand total of 21 pounds. However, a strange thing happened during the 12 week programme: I started enjoying working out. I realised that I actually love to sweat and I am pretty good at it! I kick @ss in the gym and I check myself out in the mirror while I work. Oh yes, I am a warrior, waging war against each and every excess pound!

Monday 25 January 2010

Start of Week 4

All of life's, work's and family stresses are catching up with me. It's affecting my diet too, I'm feeling like I want to pig out and stuff my face with crap to feel better.

Went to spin this morning. Felt knackered, but had a bit more luck with the standing sprints. The instructor said I was improving with each class! My food today has been generally good - went to Cafe Nero and had the soup but left the delicious looking bread :)

Food for Today

S: Banana
B: 1 slice wholemeal toast and 3 scrambled eggs
L: Cafe Nero Carrot & Coriander soup
S: Hot Chocolate
D: Sainsbury's large salad pot

Total Calories: 1,091
Fat: 33g
Carbs: 159g
Protein: 50g

No comments:

Post a Comment