About Me

On 4 January 2010 I pledged to get slimmer, fitter and healthier. My journey has so far being bumpy, so bumpy in fact that I derailed in March, got back on track in June and have now just completed my first 12 week programme of working out and eating healthily. I have so far lost 9 pounds and am steadily working towards my goal to lose the grand total of 21 pounds. However, a strange thing happened during the 12 week programme: I started enjoying working out. I realised that I actually love to sweat and I am pretty good at it! I kick @ss in the gym and I check myself out in the mirror while I work. Oh yes, I am a warrior, waging war against each and every excess pound!

Sunday 10 January 2010

The Weekend

I knew I would find the weekend hard. Saturday was fine, although my water intake was rubbish at just 3 glasses. For lunch I made a yummy tuna melt and for dinner a homemade tomato soup which I'm having for lunch today.

Today I feel depressed. Don't really know why but I suspect it has something to do with reading another fitness blog and feeling like I'm not going to achieve the weight loss that blogger did.

Also, I couln't eat all my brekfast porridge as it was made with full fat milk (all there was in the fridge) and I felt sick after a few mouthfulls.

Hopefully I can shake off the whole feeling upset thing soon. After all, I have spin to look forward to tomorrow morning!

As for daily intake, I was under 1,200 calories yesterday and also in the green for everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment